Skip to content

Student Travel Registry

Select the category that best describes your trip and choose the 1st login option: U-M User (Ann Arbor, Flint or Dearborn) - take me to U-M Weblogin. Enter your U-M Uniqname and UMICH password when prompted.
Register for credit academic study & engaged learning programs 
Register internship, work, field placement travel 
Register research, lab/field work, for credit or not for credit 
Register volunteer work, community service, service learning projects 
Register other U-M trips; student org, conference, meeting, performance, competitions 
Register personal, vacation, and other non-UM travel 
 Need help? Download Help for Students - How to Use the University Travel Registry or email for assistance.