Skip to content


Financial support for research, study, internships, engaged learning and service projects is available to U-M Ann Arbor students from a variety of sources.


For more information about grants, scholarships, loans and federal Work-Study, visit the Office of Financial Aid website.

Funding Search 
1st in the number of student Fulbright Grants among public universities